We all have them. Projects. What are they? It’s simple, really. They are a list of things we need to do to be successful. They require attention, creativity, and prioritization. How we complete them at work or at home is part of our basic personality style.
Project D Style:
- Focuses on the core idea.
- Has a vision and creates a list of actions to make it happen.
- Wastes no time in getting started and checks off each item as completed.
Project i Style:
- Makes a list of all projects.
- Chooses ones which will be the most fun to complete.
- Makes the second list of ‘fun’ people to work with on the project.
- Buys snacks for their planning meetings.
Project S Style:
- Adds a new project to an existing list of projects – Never says no to being needed!
- Determines the time needed for each project and organizes life to make it happen.
Project C Style:
- Enjoys researching projects before getting started.
- Makes a comparison chart listing materials and costs by quality and price. Focuses on making sure the budget and the timeline are accurate.
IN ONE DAY, we can show you how your style manages projects and learn to be more successful when working with different styles.
Attend our DiSC Train the Trainer program and discover the DiSC difference – and learn how you can make a difference by understanding how behavior influences success.
Our Next DiSC® Train the Trainer Program
Date: November 7, 2019
Location: Cleveland, OH
*The DiSC® Train the Trainer program has been approved for 6.5 recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification, through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).