The world of selling is changing at a huge rate. Pressed for time, facing tight deadlines and working at a relentless pace, many sales leaders resist taking the time to develop effective coaching skills. Effective coaching will help you gain valuable information with one-on-one relationships and develop a positive, motivational coaching style and non-confrontational technique to change people’s behavior.
Who Should Attend:
- Sales Managers
- Business Owners
- Strategic Account Managers
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Training/HR Managers.
The objective of the Certified Sales Coach Program is to “assist and inspire” Leaders to relate with individuals in a way that motivates them to achieve their challenging targets and goals.
By The End of this Program, You Will:
- Utilize questioning techniques to increase performance accountability.
- Be able to use assessments to identify performance potential.
- Apply specific coaching to individual styles.
- Utilize personal and business goal setting for better performance results.
- Better understand how to coach the peak performer and high potentials.
- Recognize the practical applications of emotional intelligence and performance success.
- 2 day workshop
- 4 Assessments, Including Emotional Intelligence Assessment by Talent Smart
- 4 Follow-up coaching sessions
- Exam and designation of Certified Sales Coach