Do you have what it takes to make an impact in your organization?
Our Registered Corporate Coach Training Program puts you in the lead for coaching leaders.
Specifically designed for coaches, consultants, managers, therapists, human resource professionals and trainers who want to coach within a business environment. You are eligible to receive the Registered Corporate Coach℠ (RCC) designation from the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC) upon successfully completing all requirements and our RCC is pre-approved HRCI for Recertification Credit for PHR, SPHR, and GPHR
The Corporate Coach program is a fast-paced, high content coaching program designed for professionals who want a reasonably priced, highly respected, quality coaching program. Upon successful completion of this program, you will be awarded the Registered Corporate Coach (RCC) designation through the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC).
You’ll Discover How to Help People:
- Maximize the Impact of Leadership Role
- Develop Sound Coaching Techniques
- Align Leadership Development with Organizational Strategies
- Integrate Retention Strategies with Confidence
- Create Needed Focus in Work and Life
- Expand Views Beyond Perceived Limitations
- Reduce Obstacles to Achieving Goals
- Achieve More with Less Stress
How It Works
Two-Day Workshop: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Our Two-Day Intensive Coaching Workshop is designed to emphasize the rapid application of practical principles, skills, and techniques and includes:
- Extensive Workbook with Tools for Effective Coaching Sessions
- Assessments to Clarify Coaching Goals
- Key Behavioral Tools to Enhance Coaching Effectiveness
- Practice Sessions with Personalized Feedback
- The Examination for RCC Designation
- Basic Membership in the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches
Four Individual Coaching Sessions with Assigned Coach:
Once you’ve completed the workshop, our experienced coaches will schedule four personal telephone sessions with you.
The Benefits of Completing Our RCC Program
While the impact of our professional training on your career and life is ongoing, some of the immediate benefits of our RCC training include:
- Corporate Coaching Tool Kit: Coupled with individualized coaching that encourages immediate success for a fast start to workplace coaching
- Clear, Concise Understanding: Of the differences between coaching, consulting, counseling, mentoring, managing
- Greater Proficiency: In using powerful techniques, questions
- Increased Effectiveness: In implementing the 5-Step Coaching process
- Increased Clarity: Regarding when and how to use assessment tools in the coaching process
- Powerful Insight: for identifying, assessing, and removing all blocks to desired success and job satisfaction
- Easy Application: Of key coaching tools developed to overcome workplace issues
- Consistency: In guiding others to effectively overcome self-defeating belief systems
- Professional Coaching Experience: Enjoyed with a professional corporate coach
- Individual Coaching Style Assessment: Of your unique coaching style
- Maximized Training: Through an enjoyable, practical, hands-on workshop designed to expand your learning and application of concepts
- Added Recognition: With designation of Registered Corporate Coach (RCC) through the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC). wabccoaches.com
Registered Corporate Coach Program Dates/Registration
NOTE: Space is Limited and Seats Fill-Up Fast for Registered Corporate Coach Training
Total Program Fee ONLY: *$2,695.00 (Check, MasterCard, Visa, or AmEx)
*All Materials and Assessments
*One-on-One Coaching Skill Integration
*One Year WABC Affiliate Membership
*Exam to qualify for Registered Corporate Coach Designation (RCC)
*RCC Designation Certificate
The $195.00 WABC Basic Membership Fee and $75.00 New Member Administration Fee Are Included!
Facilitator Sherry Greenleaf is a Registered Corporate Coach and Authorized Registered Corporate Coach Instructor experienced in designing and conducting group training sessions and business and life coaching.
This program is approved for 14.5 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.