How do you get everything you need to make an impact?
Our DiSC® Train the Trainer program is the fastest way to implement DiSC in your organization.
The DiSC profile is one of the easiest and most effective workplace tools available. Our DiSC Train the Trainer (DTTT) program enables you to become proficient in interpreting the Everything Workplace DiSC® Assessment and be able to conduct training and coaching sessions with confidence.
Emphasizes Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile
Everything DiSC® Workplace can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace. Participants understand and appreciate the styles of the people they work with. The result is more effective and productive working relationships.
This One Day Workshop empowers Trainers, Human Resource Professionals, Coaches, and Consultants to:
- Learn and interpret the Everything DiSC® assessment.
- Utilize the model and tools to meet workplace objectives.
- Understand how to DiSC® can improve employee performance and productivity.
- Identify specific communication strategies to use with different DiSC® behavioral tendencies.
- DiSCover why understanding self and others is one of the keys to performance improvement.
- Be able to answer FAQ’s about the report
- Be able to conduct a Training Session using workbook materials and the PowerPoint presentation.
- Learn experiential activities to use in training or meeting environments
- Have access to a complete Everything DiSC® library of assessments and tools
You will learn how to:
- Use DiSC® to improve employee performance and productivity.
- DiSCover why behavioral training leads to performance improvement.
- Help individuals and organizations apply the DiSC® model to meet objectives.
- Utilize the DiSC® tools to conduct professional training sessions.
In the DiSC® Train the Trainer program you will:
- Guide learners to understand how the DiSC® model of behavioral styles acts as a map.
- Learn how the DiSC® behavioral styles effect communication in an organization.
- Help organizations navigate the map for better teamwork and more effective communication.
Coaching individuals to navigate workplace behaviors for more effective teamwork
As a DiSC® training facilitator you will:
- Understand, in-depth, behavioral styles of individuals in the workplace.
- Teach individuals to understand their own behavioral styles.
- Identify communication strategies for each DiSC® behavioral tendency.
- Be able to help individuals adapt their behaviors for better results.
- Utilize expert DiSC® tools for professional training
Reliability and Confidence
DiSC® remains the most trusted and widely used learning instrument in the professional training industry. It has proven its reliability over the last 30 years with over 40 million users worldwide utilizing DiSC® for expert professional training.