For some years, I’ve been conducting Corporate Coach training via live workshops at physical locations across this great country. The benefits to me have included:
- Making a difference in lives
- Meeting other talented professionals
- Getting immediate feedback on the sessions
- Discovering what really matters to business managers and leaders
I’ve enjoyed seeing the effects of transformational leadership training and experiencing the energy generated at these workshops. It’s always inspiring!
But what about the benefits to those attending the workshops?
Technology Drives the Workplace
I’ve had the privilege of helping so many entrepreneurs, CEOs, consultants, managers, therapists, human resource professionals and others to develop their skills as leaders in today’s technology-driven workplace environments.
I admit – it took me awhile – but I finally realized that if technology drives the workplace of today, then I needed to get with the program!
The people looking for a fast-paced, high content coaching program, designed for professionals, who want a reasonably priced, highly respected, quality training – ARE ALSO BUSY.
With all of the benefits our training offers – one major benefit seemed to be missing. Convenience.
It was time to take this empowering Corporate Coach training online. In fact, it was long over-due.
Presented as a live event, our 2-Day Intensive Coaching Workshop emphasizes practical principles, skills, and techniques that professionals can quickly and effectively apply to their individual needs. It includes a number of materials for each attendee, such as:
- Extensive Workbooks with Tools for Effective Coaching Sessions
- Assessments to Clarify Coaching Goals
- Key Behavioral Tools to Enhance Coaching Effectiveness
- Practice Sessions with Personalized Feedback
- The Examination for RCC Designation
- Basic Membership in the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches
That’s a lot of stuff! And I’d been traveling with a lot of stuff (and doing a lot of stuff) for a lot of years to make this training happen for as many dedicated leaders and professionals as possible!
But, what about those attending the Corporate Coach Workshops? What did they have to do to make it possible to get this empowering training?
Rethinking my presentation for the Online Training became very revealing.
5 Benefits of Online Corporate Coach Training
Individuals who work with a coach report greater life and career satisfaction and higher levels of productivity. And businesses who provide coaching in the workplace report less stress, higher sales volume, and increased retention by employees.
But most of us would agree that attitudes and performance levels can be negatively impacted by travel, hotel stays, and the consumption of fast foods.
- Now, you can enjoy all the benefits of our Registered Corporate Coach training without leaving home.
Our RCC program sets you apart as a professional who has completed intensive training and met the standards set by the leading professional coaching association, the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches.
- Upon completion of our program, you earn 5 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
Time is valuable. As a busy professional, time is REALLY valuable. Your goal is to make every minute count, so you seek out the most effective ways to accomplish your goals.
- Our Registered Corporate Coach program is less time consuming than a typical certification program. And now, this Corporate Coach Designation is conveniently delivered to you online.
You want – and need – a very focused training that recognizes and values your years of training and experience.
- Our online training recognizes and values your life experiences. The RCC program offers those with at least 7 years of professional or business experience with all of the benefits of a professional program in compressed, advanced course materials, focused exclusively on personal coaching.
Training is an investment. And, like any savvy professional, you want to know that your investment is worthwhile. I’ve worked hard to ensure that our eight, 2-hour sessions are packed with all of the same strategies, tools, and effective methods as my live events – to give you the kind of edge you need in today’s corporate workplace.
- RCC Trained coaches are beneficial to employees of all ages and at every stage of their careers, promoting success and driving meaningful social change for effective personal and professional development.
It’s been an adventure for me to create this online training program. I’m excited to finally be partnering with individuals and organizations online.
If you’re ready to begin creating a culture within your organization, where everyone benefits by thriving professionally and personally – REGISTER FOR RCC ONLINE TODAY to join me from the convenience of your home or office.