About IMPACT Training & Development
Since 1981, IMPACT Training & Development has provided customized training, coaching, and consulting services to manufacturing, health care, and service organizations. We are skilled professionals who generate enthusiasm and a commitment to excellence among individuals and organizations.
- Promote employee effectiveness
- Build strong teams
- Increase company profitability
- Influence Develop leaders
- Provide customer satisfaction
Our coaching services and programs are designed to:
Our goal is to successfully:
- Strengthen personal and organizational foundations
- Challenge leaders to improve performance
- Encourage a commitment to new levels of enlightened leadership
- Foster a spirit of teamwork in an atmosphere of service, responsibility, and pride
- Assist with developing customer focused organizations
Sherry Greenleaf ~ Founder/Facilitator
Founder of IMPACT Training & Development, Inc., a firm specializing in providing coach training and professional development programs, Sherry’s enthusiasm, passion, and dedication make working with her an enjoyable learning experience for leaders who want to grow their skills and improve performance in the workplace.
With over thirty years of business and management experience, Sherry partners with organizations to create a culture where people thrive professionally and personally.
Recognized for her ability to connect quickly and deeply with individuals, she leads and supports clients in leveraging their skills and untapped potential to achieve both personal and organizational goals.
Because leaders are better leaders when they understand themselves and others, Sherry utilizes The Everything DiSC® Model, proven beneficial to fostering a better understanding of behavioral styles within today’s workplace.
The following are some of the many organizations and corporations that have benefited from Impact Training & Development’s programs:
- Cooper Standard
- Duke University
- Huntington Bank
- Nationwide Insurance
- Plastipak Packaging
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Sherry is also the co-author of several Workbooks and Train-the Trainer Facilitator Guides used for coach training, hiring, and retention programs within the fields of healthcare and small business.
Education & Associations
- Bachelor of Science – Ohio State University
- Graduate of the International Creative Problem Solving Institute (CPSI)
- Past President and Co-Founder of the Cleveland Coach Federation (a chapter of the International Coach Federation)
- Past President of the Cleveland Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD)
- Member of the OD Connection
- Member of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Member of the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI)
- Member of the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC)